Sitting posture is not careful, back pain is intolerable
Now through the acceleration of life rhythm and more and more intense work, some senior or copywriters often suffer from lumbar pain, leg pain and other symptoms due to incorrect sitting posture or sitting for a long time, which eventually leads to the occurrence of lumbar spondylosis.
Xiaobian teach you 3 ways to prevent back pain.
The number of patients with low back and leg pain increased significantly in the hospital. Those with mild symptoms showed pain, soreness, swelling, morning stiffness, cold limbs, and inconvenience of squatting. The severe patients would lose their ability to work and live.
The cause of the disease is complex, such as congenital malformations and injuries, but proper methods can prevent or delay its occurrence.
Here are a few ways to do this.
1. Abandon bad habits. These bad habits should be corrected in time; use the computer in the same posture for a long time, play mahjong or drive; continuously lean or bend on the sofa or lie on the bed;Too long; suddenly bent down to carry heavy objects, squatting for a long time, washing clothes, cleaning the floor, etc.
These habits can lead to hyperplasia of the intervertebral disc, causing low back pain.
2, master the correct posture sitting position: waist straight, legs on the ground flat, the same posture should not be too long.
At the same time, use soft cushions to maintain the physiological curvature of the lower back.
If you are sitting for a long time, you should stand up for 5-10 minutes in about 40 minutes.
Standing position: Lift your head, lift your chest, abdomen, and maintain a slight lumbar lordosis to relax the hip muscles. Press straight or shift your hands on your hips and stretch your back.
If the distal end is vertical, you can take a “rest” posture, that is, step forward with your feet half a step forward, let your weight rest on your lower limbs, rest your lower limbs a little, and alternate after half a minute.
Stands out too long.
Lying position: It is best to sleep on a wooden bed and add a 5-10 cm thick mattress.
When lying on the side, the waist should be straight, and the knee joint is slightly flexed; when lying on the back, a towel roll can be placed on the waist to maintain the waist curvature.
3. Waist stretching exercise to straighten the limbs; or take a “fly swallow posture” when lying on your stomach, that is, lying on your stomach, your abdomen, your pelvis close to the bed, your upper body and limbs trying to lift off the bed; or breaststroke when swimmingPosture, etc.
How to treat waist and leg pain is most suitable In modern life, more and more people are troubled by various kinds of body pain, most of which are waist and leg pain.
In the past, low back and leg pain were common in middle-aged and elderly people, workers who have been engaged in heavy equipment for a long time, or people who have worked in cold environments for a long time.
Now experiencing the accelerated pace of life and more and more intense work, except for a few patients caused by trauma, most of them are not paying attention to rest or generating health awareness.
In particular, some drivers or copywriters often suffer from lumbar pain, leg pain, numbness of the limbs, pain in the lower limbs, numbness and paresthesia, intermittent claudication, changes in spine posture and other symptoms due to incorrect sitting or sedentary conditions, which eventually lead to lumbar spondylosishappened.
First, there are many reasons for low back and leg pain. The common causes are lumbar soft tissue strain, lumbar degenerative changes, lumbar disc herniation, lumbar spinal fractures, third lumbar transverse process syndrome, and piriformis syndrome.
Although the causes are different, conservative treatment is similar.
Second, there are too many current treatments for low back and leg pain. The common non-surgical treatments are as follows.
1. In the early stage of drug treatment, anti-inflammatory and analgesics are mainly used. At present, the commonly used oral drugs are as follows: non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesics (NSAIDs), muscle relaxants, auxiliary analgesics, proprietary Chinese medicines, vitamin drugs, etc.
However, due to the obvious gastrointestinal response of most anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs, patients are more difficult to accept.
2. Physical therapy Physical therapy has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, neuromuscular excitement, and loosening adhesions.
Commonly used are low, medium, high frequency, ultra-short wave, short wave, etc., which can improve local blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, enhance immunity, promote elimination of dispersal, loosen adhesions, reduce pain, and achieve anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
And no pain and no complications, the effect is rapid, so physical therapy may be the ideal treatment option.
3. Traction therapy absorbs the affected soft tissues and gives them a full rest. The adherent nerve roots are loosened, which relieves the compression, which is conducive to the absorption of congestive edema, remission and pain relief.
It is beneficial to relieve the vicious cycle of cervical spine fractures and fracture pains, and to restore the normal relationship of the micro-abnormal changes of the posterior spinal joints.
4. Acupuncture treatment stimulates acupuncture points, channels and collaterals, regulates qi and blood, and yin and yang, accelerates blood circulation, increases metabolism, reduces pain, increases muscle relaxation, and stimulates the internal functions of the body to play a therapeutic role.
From the perspective of modern life sciences, it is through the adjustment of neuroendocrine and immune system network functions to stimulate the participation of endogenous biologically active substances in the body, which is transformed into active multilevel physiological regulation to relieve pain.
5. Manipulation can be used to make the protrusions return, change the relationship between the protrusions and surrounding tissues, and reduce inflammation and analgesia.
It can promote the expansion of capillary of creep soft tissue, increase the adaptability of blood vessels, accelerate the blood circulation, fully contract the penetrated muscle tissue, and interrupt the multiple vicious cycles of attenuation-pain-muscle rupture.
Further treatment of extravertebral canal soft tissue damage or compressive damage to nerve roots is eliminated, thereby eliminating the aseptic aseptic arthritis is beneficial to the repair of diseased tissues.
6. Acupoint injection Acupoint injection has obvious curative effect on lumbar spondylosis. The traditional Chinese medicine injection with the function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis and collaterals is used in combination with nutritional nerve drugs. The acupoint or tender point is selected for injection to reduce local inflammation and adhesion.
3 times a week, two weeks as a course of treatment.
It is suitable for those with obvious pain and poor general treatment effect. 7. Partial regional closure can be divided into shallow and deep closure.
Superficial closure: The enclosed area includes the lumbar dorsal fascia, the starting and stopping points of the lumbar muscle, the supraspinous ligament, and the interspinous ligament.
Generally requires a combination of tenderness points and precise anatomy.
Third, prevention 1, bed rest.
2. Exercise exercise The role of exercise training is to maintain the normal spine shape of the patient, improve the strength of the back muscles, enhance the elasticity of the ligaments around the vertebral body, and strengthen the stability of the spinal joints.
3. Maintaining correct posture and posture Poor posture and posture can easily cause muscle imbalance around the spine to disrupt the remembered mechanical balance.
4. Avoid overloading and improve bad working environment and conditions such as leaning and bending.